1.07.2011

Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member


The Fantastic Four
Having siblings my age was not something I was blessed with. But God definitely blessed me with some of the most amazing cousins in the world. On my mom's side, there are 5 of us that were all born within a year of each other. (Samuel lived in Nebraska, so I never really got to know him. But I love him just the same!) I have grown so close to my cousins over the years. Recently has been kind of a bitter sweet time for me. My cousin James just left on his mission to Canada about two months ago. My cousin Ben gives his farewell talk this Sunday and will be headed to the Philippines in a matter of weeks. I'm so proud of these boys and their choice to go serve the Lord for the next two years. I know they will be so great! Good Luck Elder Taylor and Elder Taylor. (:

BENJAMIN TAYLOR
Benny Boy. We were always known as the Hellions when we were younger. My Aunt Julie always said that God didn't send us to the same family because we'd be too much to handle. We are less then a month a part, and honestly Benny is one of my favorite people. Good luck in the Philippines Ben! I love you tons!!


JAMES TAYLOR
James lived further away then Ben and I did, so I was never as close to him when I was little. But as we got older, we definitely became better friends. To put it simply, James is a stud. No lie, at his mission farewell he had about 20 beautiful girls there. I asked him which one he was dating, and his answer was simple "Well, I'm dating a few. How could I not. When I get home from my mission I'm going to have to start all the way over! This sucks!" haha. Oh gosh. He totally takes after my grandfather. James is currently serving his mission in Canada. I know he is doing fantastic and I can't wait for him to get home! Love you Elder Taylor!!

TERESA WAYMENT
Tree. The sister I never had. I'm definitely the closest to her. She and I are so alike but so different. She has basketball and volleyball skills like you wouldn't believe! Not to mention she is ridiculously smart and super beautiful! I love this girl to death! Unfortunately, she has a horrible choice in schools. She's down at the blue school in the valley. She loves it, and I'm happy that she does! I just wish she was at Utah State with me. I'm so glad her and I have grown so close to each other over the years. Every time I see her we just have a blast. Monkey Ball, yearbook stalking, beef jerky, jumping on the tramp. I have so many great memories with her. Turns out my Aunt (her mom) and Grandfather have a bet on who will be married first out of me and Teresa. For those of you who know us both, I'm curious to hear your answer! I think there is a pie being bet with this! haha. Anyway, you're the greatest Teresa! I love you tons!!

Long story short, My cousins are the greatest ever. I'm so grateful that I have these 3 amazing examples in my life, as well as the countless number of other cousins that I am happy to call family. Nothing is more important to me than my family, and this definitely includes my extended family. My aunts and uncles are people I could trust with my life. I know they always have my best interest in mind, and I've been so blessed to grow close to a lot of them as well. Also my grandparents, some of the sweetest people in the world. I really am so happy that I was born a Taylor and a Chambers! God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent me down to my parents. (:

-Tay

1 comment: