1.06.2011

Day 23 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest



To start out, the term "closest" is one that can't really be defined. So this is going to be a 3 part blog. Sorry ya'll. Also, Tyler Vowles is definitely on my list of someone I'm close too, but I've already devoted a blog day to him. :P It would be repetitive.
__________________________________________________

: : D R E W & K Y : :

Meet my brothers. Andrew Applegate and Kyler Hodgson. Seriously, I love these boys like family. I've known Andrew since 3rd grade and Ky since 5th. They are two of the best friends you could ever ask for. Probably some of the smartest, and most talented boys you will ever meet. Andrew plays piano like it's nobody's business and has a wicked tennis game. Ky rocks the guitar and has set so many swimming records I lost track.

Now we aren't like close as in call each other up every day and go over the details of our day. We're close in the way where you can go months without seeing each other, then when you spend time with each other, it's like nothing has changed. They honestly are two of my favorite people in the world. We always joke about getting married and having super smart, attractive, athletic, and musically gifted children. (: Honestly though, two young women out there are going to be very lucky when they marry one of these guys! They'll be awesome husbands and fathers!!

This is us at the senior banquet. Ya I know, they are studly. We make a good team!

This is Ky and I in 9th grade English... Good times. haha.
Drew and I at graduation.
This picture tells all.

Last day of sophomore year.
_________________________________________

: : R O B E R T O : :

Now Rob is like the best friend kind of close that this question was probably referring too. Rob is someone I can talk to about anything. He is the one person that I can get into deep conversations with, share my opinions full heartedly, and know that he will never judge me. We don't always agree on things, but we always respect each other, and that's one reason I love this boy so much. Rob and I weren't that close when we were younger. We went to junior high with each other, and we were friends, but nothing like we are now. I'd say we started to really become close our Junior year of high school. Rob went to the U my senior year of high school, and even now we don't go to the same school. But the fact that we still talk a lot and keep in touch I think is something that makes our friendship so awesome. Seriously, Robert Simmons, you are my best friend.
My birthday 9th grade. We are LITTLE!!

My favorite dance picture ever! We were lost boys from peter pan. NOT Rambo :p
Best. Class. Of. High. School. AP Calculus.
Senior all night party. This about sums us up hahaha.
_______________________________________

: : S A R A H : :
I Saved the best for last. Sarah Evans AKA Gangsta. We've been TIGHT since about 8th grade. EFY is where it all really began. She is the greatest! Honestly I'm so glad that we go to the same college. It's nice to have someone there who has known you for so long, is used to your dramatic boy stories, and who never judges you. Honestly, Sarah is my sister. I would do anything for her. We are COMPLETE opposites, so how we are friends, we really don't know. But we've only been in one fight, and we still to this day can't remember what it was about. I just remember getting a Starbucks out of it and she got a bunch of PEZ dispensers haha. Gosh I love that girl. Honestly, I could see us staying friends even after I'm old and married. I can't say that about all my friends, but with her, I think we would stay in touch. Love you G!!!

Graduation!! Finally!
Our Matching shirts from american eagle.
This picture kills me ahahaha.
EFY. Frick I was tan! Sarah hates when i bend down in pictures with her. I do that in like all of them haha. My bad!
I'm lady. She's tramp (: hahaha.

-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment