11.26.2010

Day 01 – A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


SOOOO.... Since I'm horrible at this blog thing, I got something to help me out. 30 days of blogging! A post every day! YES! Totally stole this from my friend Matt, and he stole it from his friend, so I feel like that's okay! So here are the days...

Day 01 – A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02 – A really good memory.
Day 03 – A picture of you and your craziest friend
Day 04 – A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05 – A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06 – A picture that shows your true self
Day 07 – A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 – A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 11 – Your celebrity crush
Day 12 – A picture of something you love
Day 13 – A picture of something you hate
Day 14 – Picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 – Someone you would want to switch lives w/ for one day and why
Day 17 – Your favorite song
Day 18 – A picture of the cast of your favourite show.
Day 19 – A picture of someone you miss
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 – A picture that confuses you
Day 23 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 25 – Picture of yourself and a family member
Day 26 – A picture of something that means alot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of something your afraid of
Day 28 – A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 – Who are you?

So today, is DAY 1!

1. Music is a huge part of my life. I've learned how to really play 5 different instruments in my life (piano, cello, clarinet, alto sax, and guitar). My current obsession is my guitar.
2. I've never ordered a hamburger from a restaurant. But I plan on doing it sometime soon! I'll be sure to take a picture.
3. I hate blinkers. Total pet peeve: When people leave on their blinkers way longer than needed. Can't stand it.
4. I want to go to Australia one day. Mark my words, it will happen.
5. I'm thinking about majoring in business. I'm taking 5 business classes this semester, so we'll see how that goes!
6. I may be an Aggie, but I'll always be a Ute at heart. With that in mind, GO UTES! They will dominate the football game tomorrow.
7. I love hearts. Not the symbol, or the actual body part, but the card game. I'm mildly obsessed with it. Pogo.com is my anti-drug
8. The Fray and OneRepublic are the 2 bands I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of.
9. I love shooting guns. Something about it is just way fun. I totally get that from my dad.
10. When I grow up, I want to own a llama. His name will be Fredo (:
11. Usher is my guilty pleasure.
12. I secretly not so secretly have always wanted to learn how to dance. I'd love to be a modern dancer.
13. 31 is my lucky number. It just happens to be 13 backwards, so i thought it was fitting to put that as my 13th fact.
14. I hate sauces: Ketchup, ranch, mustard, mayo, thousand island, fry sauce.... absolutely all sauces.
15. I mildly enjoy not having matching socks. As long as they are the same brand, I kinda prefer them to not match. Spice it up a bit.

That's it for tonight! Love you all!!

-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment