11.29.2010

Day 03 – A picture of you and your craziest friend


This is the most civilized picture you'll probably ever see of Tyler and I. This was us at prom. Tyler is my ultimate number one best friend. Him and I have been so close ever since the 7th grade. He claims that the first time we met was in summer band. Supposedly he sat one seat down from me, and I told everyone to scoot down the other way so that there were two seats between him and I. I DO NOT REMEMBER THIS! Haha. But regardless I'm sorry if I did that Ty! We had a little 8 month fling in 8th grade, that unfortunately was broken up due to a boy I met at EFY. I was quite the little heart breaker back in the day I guess. Thankfully, Tyler and I still stayed great friends. We went to Junior Prom together my junior year and Senior Prom my senior year. I couldn't have asked for a better date! He is the one person I can always turn to to talk about anything. He has never once judged me and he has been by my side through everything. Honestly I love that boy more than anything. So do my parents. My mom pretty much has adopted him and Tyler calls her mom. We have an awesome relationship.

So now on to the crazy. My all time favorite memory with Tyler was shopping with my mom a few years back. Tyler and I have the attention span of a teaspoon when we get together. We decided to act like "challenged" children and we proceeded to run into every thing at the store, talk like we were handicapped, and pretty much raise hell for my mom. You should have seen the looks she got. You could see the pity in the eyes of the people walking by. I honestly peed my pants laughing because of Tyler. He is the funniest kid I have ever met. Tyler also introduced me to eating pizza upside down, how to beat DK, air soft gun wars, how to pop my wrists, intense risk games, and how to make tetradactyl noises. Overall, Tyler is the craziest/sweetest/funniest/best friend I could ever ask for. I wouldn't trade him for the world!!

-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment