6.24.2010

So The Blogging Begins...



So I decided to start a blog. I just graduated from high school (the picture above is of my uncle, myself, and my grandfather) and I know that the adventures I'll be having here at college will be worth keeping track of. This is more for my own sake more than anything, but I welcome anyone else to read it as well. So like I said, I just graduated from high school. It's still such an unreal feeling. Just a week after graduating I moved out and started the summer semester at Utah State. It is weird from going to the most crazy week of my life, the last week of high school, to being up at Utah State. I don't know anyone here, I came up alone. This is a huge change for me. I'm used to being so involved and constantly go-go-go with everything I do. Every day gets a little better as I start to meet more people around here and what not, but it is still a very different experience for me. I'm currently looking for a job, and hopefully that will take up more of my free time that I have up here, as well as introduce me to some new people. I'm only taking 2 classes this summer, a life science class and intro to mass communication. Ironically enough, I hate science, but I'm loving the class. On the opposite end, I'm taking the mass communications class for my major (public relations), and I hate the class. I think just the science class, overall, has a much better teacher that is easy to listen to, as well as the students in it are just a lot of fun to be around. The journalism class is full of a bunch of self-centered "know-it-alls", not to mention it is a 2 and a half hour class, and my attention span lasts about ten minutes. But it's good for me to do things I don't like. Good life lesson to learn. Anyway, that's about all I can think of for now. I'll update this more as more goes on in my life, but as for now, I think I've said it all.
-Tay


2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I am so excited to still get to have updates on the life of my Taylor girl! Can't wait to hear more about your life. Huge adjustment this college thing, isn't it. You will be amazing. Just keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest picture EVER! Love it! I'm so glad things are going good for you, I can't believe you jumped into school so fast! Good for you girl! In case you want to stay updated on us, this is our blog :) Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete