12.14.2010

Day 12 – A picture of something you love

LACROSSE!!

I've been on SO many sports teams and not a single one of them can compare to the Bountiful High School girls lacrosse team of 2010. I got along with every single one of them, which is pretty rare on a sports team. I absolutely love these girls! We really did make up a great group of girls. Negativity was very rare, on and off the field, and I think that is what took us so far in State. We ended up taking 3rd in state last year (as well as the year before that) but we had a record of 11-2. So I was really proud of us. Our last game was my best, but it was a tough lost. I had 75% on my saves, which for a lacrosse goalie is practically unheard of. I honestly love this sport so much. It is probably the number one thing I miss about high school. I've got to play a little bit since being up at college, but nothing like I did back at Bountiful. Long story short, I'm really glad I started playing lacrosse. It was an incredible growing experience for me.
What do I love? ... I love lacrosse.


-Tay

1 comment:

  1. I love your Lacrosse pictures, and I really miss watching you play!

    ReplyDelete